Wrong Turn

Today I went on a Sunday stroll with my roommate. It was a gorgeous day without a cloud in the sky. One of the perfect days where the sun is hot, but the wind is cool. I love those. We decided to walk a different route than we normally do. The path we were on was fairly rocky and uneven so we were looking at our feet most of the time. We also had to be looking out for snakes so we weren't really paying any attention to where we were going. It turns out we missed our turn and walked and extra 10 minutes. It was a nice day so we didn't mind too much, but it really got me thinking.


Just another instance that God spoke out of the randomness of my day. He seems to be doing that a lot lately. It made me wonder how many times I have been so focused on the small problems right in front of me that I forget to look at where He wants me to go. If I want to stay on the right path I need to pay attention to both. hmmm

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

<< Home

 

 

 
Cassandra Phillips
 
Who Am I?
Since I was very young, I have had a hunger for other nations…read more about me Here!
 
Recent Posts:
 

Latest Pictures:

 

Sign up for my Email Newsletter
 
 

 

How Can You Donate?

Do you want to be part of what God is doing here in South Africa, but are not able to come at this time? You can donate to help me stay here and disciple the Basotho. You can donate online or by check. If you donate by check please make checks payable to Covenant Global Evangelism and mark Cassie Phillips clearly on the memo line. You can then send check to the following address:

 

Covenant Global Evangelism | PO Box 367 | Eaton, OH 45320
 
  Home -About Me - Join Me - Contact Me  
 

 

website optimization
website optimization