Day to Day

Most weeks in my life are relatively the same. I know what to expect when and each week generally takes on the same schedule. This rule applies for most of the year. When I'm driving mission teams to the village for their ministry my week schedule becomes a little tricky, but generally stays the same. Here is a look at my schedule. This was taken back in March, but like I said, it hasn't changed much:

I like to color code. Green is for discipleship classes. Black are either coach classes or meetings. The brown writing is ministry related actives. Red squares are pay days (for the coaches). And orange is staff or personal information!

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

<< Home

 

 

 
Cassandra Phillips
 
Who Am I?
Since I was very young, I have had a hunger for other nations…read more about me Here!
 
Recent Posts:
 

Latest Pictures:

 

Sign up for my Email Newsletter
 
 

 

How Can You Donate?

Do you want to be part of what God is doing here in South Africa, but are not able to come at this time? You can donate to help me stay here and disciple the Basotho. You can donate online or by check. If you donate by check please make checks payable to Covenant Global Evangelism and mark Cassie Phillips clearly on the memo line. You can then send check to the following address:

 

Covenant Global Evangelism | PO Box 367 | Eaton, OH 45320
 
  Home -About Me - Join Me - Contact Me  
 

 

website optimization
website optimization