The New Me

I have been trying to dye my hair darker for the past, hmm year, and each time it comes out lighter. The lady that does it for me keeps saying she doesn't know why. I finally took it in my own hands and used a box dye. What do you think?

Before:

After:

I really like it. It finally is what I've been wanting. I'm still trying to decide if I should put in highlights or not. They came with the box and I can't make up my mind so I decided to save them for another day.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow!! darker is a good look for you! i love it! very similar to my natural color. i got mine cut and dyed as well. i cut over 10 inches off!! it is just past my chin, layered, and highlighted gold. looks pretty good. i think mj put a few pics up on myspace. when i take more this summer (like my vacation in wto weeks) you will be able to see it prolly on facebook. thanks for the e-mail, i will write back when i can (i work the next 3 days). love you and miss you!!!!

em  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like it!

Your hair is getting super long!!!

I cut mine way short again, I'm digging the shorter hair for myself lately.

`Corrie  

<< Home

 

 

 
Cassandra Phillips
 
Who Am I?
Since I was very young, I have had a hunger for other nations…read more about me Here!
 
Recent Posts:
 

Latest Pictures:

 

Sign up for my Email Newsletter
 
 

 

How Can You Donate?

Do you want to be part of what God is doing here in South Africa, but are not able to come at this time? You can donate to help me stay here and disciple the Basotho. You can donate online or by check. If you donate by check please make checks payable to Covenant Global Evangelism and mark Cassie Phillips clearly on the memo line. You can then send check to the following address:

 

Covenant Global Evangelism | PO Box 367 | Eaton, OH 45320
 
  Home -About Me - Join Me - Contact Me  
 

 

website optimization
website optimization